Thackray UK Limited have completed the first phase of a large fit-out and furniture project with SMT GB in Cambridgeshire.
We started the works in early December, and over the last few weeks have carried out the following elements:
• Relocation and move management of existing staff
• Recycling old furniture
• Stripped out flooring, partitions and ceilings
• Electrical strip-out
• Drain down of existing air conditioning units
• Installation of new suspended ceiling, a mix of solid and glass partitions plus glass doors
• Manifestation of partitions
• Acoustic works
• Installation of brand new kitchen
• New air conditioning installed
• Electrical and data install
• Carpentry and decorations
• New flooring, carpets and vinyl
• Brand new furniture from Task Systems, Ocee Design and Atdec
This phase was completed on schedule, with staff relocated to their brand new locations over the weekend. Work on phase two started this morning and we anticipate finishing this in May.
Please contact us to discuss your property requirements and receive a free quote with no obligation.